Vice Chairman, Alumni Association of KCA University
- PhD Operations Supply Chain Management (ongoing)
- Master in Business Administration – Procurement and Supply Chain Management (2012)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- MCIPS-Professional Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (2014)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Kenya (2009)
- Current Job: Supply Chain Professional
- Year of joining the Board: 2021
- Expertise: Supply Chain Operations, Logistics, Strategy Development & Implementation, Stakeholder Management and Procurement Operations
- Chief Manager Strategy and Planning at Kenya Revenue Authority-(KRA)
- Procurement Manager at Savannah Cement Limited
- Regional Strategic Buyer at Nestle Equatorial Africa region
- Procurement Specialist at STANBIC BANK
- Assistant Manager- Facilities and office equipment category at KCB bank group
- Nominated by Fellow Head of Departments, as Manager of the Year to represent the company in the KIM COYA awards was first runners-up.
- Awarded Service Excellence Champion during 2018 Customer service week – follow through service category and Leadership category
- Pioneered and Conducted the First Vendor Conference and the third in the Private Sector in Kenya through designing, developing and delivering training and outreach programs for vendors and stakeholders to improve the process at Stanbic bank
- Awarded recognition by the department for excellent customer service to stakeholders
Margaret is a seasoned Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional with vast practical experience in globally recognized institutions with all-round experience of 14 years in Government, Manufacturing, FMCG & Financial industries. These years span into the practical experience of Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Safety Management, Operations Management, Team Leadership, Material Planning, Supply Planning, Imports, & International Logistics in Dynamic Set-Ups.
She has vast experience in managing global spending, and responsibility for Supply Chain roles and is known as a key strategist with a keen ability in fixing business segments and streamlining strategies to align ongoing project and company goals. Adept skills in analyzing and identifying opportunities to deliver innovative options for efficiency improvement and cost reduction initiate and lead strategic processes for the development and implementation of long-term, medium and short-term plans, and monitoring and evaluating of supply chain performance. I have worked with organizations like KCB Bank Group, Stanbic Bank, Nestle Equatorial African Region (EAR), Savannah Cement, and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).